Sunday, March 29, 2009

To all Arashi fans...

Greetings.

To get things started, I want you all to know that I am just another Arashi fan. :) I sub Arashi videos so that native and non-native speakers alike can come to love Arashi even more. I've started my quest for this on YouTube, but alas, they're incredibly anal about copyright infringement. So I started this blog simultaneously so that if my account is suspended (like all the other wonderful Arashi fans), my friends will be able to follow me along so that you all know what I'm up to. This is where I'll bring you news about what my (new) YT account name is (so you all can subscribe again! :) Yay!) and perhaps upload my other videos. I'm trying my best to keep bringing you all subbed Arashi videos!

For now, please check out my YT if you haven't already. It's still surviving.

Thank you all for your support! Help me keep going! Your encouragement is vital!

Arashi fever,
amnosxmatsujun, aka Emkay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home